- Most of the golf courses in the area have been professionally designed with all skill levels of players in mind.
- From the nine hole course of White Clouds, you can see Bald Mountain, Dollar Mountain, the Pioneer Mountains, Angel's Perch, Devil's Bedstead and the home of Ernest Hemingway.
The magnificent landscape of the courses, combined with the surrounding mountains makes picturesque playing a daily event. Chose form the more professional 18-hole courses to the more intimate 9-hole courses.
Golf can be a solitary sport or a group activity. However, when you play a round of golf in Sun Valley, you can enjoy not only the game, but also the beautiful surroundings. Encircled by mountains and capped by ever clear, bright blue skies, playing a round of golf in Sun Valley places the golfer in the midst of nature. Often times wildlife will wonder onto the greens or stand near by watching. Birds fly overhead.
Where can I play golf?
Most of the golf courses in the area have been professionally designed with all skill levels of players in mind. From the most difficult to easier holes, the game of golf can be challenging and fun.
Trail Creek Golf Course
Designed in 1980 by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. this 18 holes course provides great play and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.
- Location: Sun Valley Club at 1 Sun Valley Road
- Contact: 208-622-2251
White Clouds Golf Course
From the nine hole course of White Clouds, you can see Bald Mountain, Dollar Mountain, the Pioneer Mountains, Angel's Perch, Devil's Bedstead and the home of Ernest Hemingway. The White Clouds is a challenge full of intrigue and sand trap shots, side-hill lies, risk reward and blind shots.
- Location: 1 Sun Valley Road
- Contact: 208-622-2251
Bigwood Golf Course
Bigwood is a challenging, yet friendly 9-hole course that will invigorate your game and inspire your soul. Designed by renowned golf architect Robert Muir Graves, this highly-rated course takes full advantage of the natural terrain and breathtaking views to create the ultimate golfing experience.
- Location: 115 Thunder Trail Ketchum, ID
- Contact: (208) 726-4024
Elkhorn Golf Course
Elkhorn is an 18-hole Championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr and Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Location: 100 Badeyana Drive Sun Valley, ID
- Contact: (208) 622-3300
The Valley Club
This Course at The Valley Club is a 9-hole regulation length golf course in Hailey, Idaho.
- Location: 100 Club View Dr North Hailey, Idaho
- Contact: (208) 788-5400
- Green Fee: Membership only – private course